WHERE TO BUY PAGANI SUPERCARS
Before we even get to the purchase of one of these immense cars, let us take a journey back to where the inspiration, for some of the most beautiful cars in the world, really came from. The vision came from one man, Horacio Pagani, born in 1955 with an eye for design and a flair for engineering.
Having designed and worked with Lamborghini for many years the conception for the Pagani Zonda first began in 1993 with an unveiling at the Geneva Motor Show in 1999. Now there are nine Zondas in the range. Pagani's latest triumph is the Huaryra; seven years in the making and breathtaking in both performance and style.
So how do you go about buying a Pagani Zonda or Huayra? Well we found out it's not all that easy and certainly there are very few, if any, dealerships with access to new or used models. Our advice would be to start at the beginning - contact Pagani in Italy. You can be sure you are talking to people who know this car inside and out.
It is also very important to bear in mind that these cars cannot always be driven on the road due to various standards compliance in UK, Europe and the US.
- Your skin deserves pampering with the best lotions
- Time for bed - in designs children will love!
- We're on the case to track down beautiful bookshelves
- Top Gun thrills with adrenaline-fuelled flying experiences
- Rock a bye baby - let them sleep the night through!
- Music and Martinis at Merseyside clubs